Life in the Matrix, Texas Hold'em and "Geeky Judges"
Is predictive coding like poker? Are tech savvy judges the only people who see eDiscovery software as a useful tool for reducing litigation costs? CEO of the eDJ Jason Velasco joins Legal IQ to talk eDiscovery
Presented By: Sam Miranda & Jason Velasco
Giving Your Patent Portfolio Super Powers
This eBook – a comic book – focuses on the challenges faced by some of the key players in the patent & IP world, & features stories from Qualcomm, The European Patent Office & Google. Download this comic book from the Global IP Exchange website.
Author: Global IP Exchange
Justice Clarke on Judicial Expectations for eDislosure
Legal IQ caught up with Mr Justice Frank Clarke from the Supreme Court of Ireland, live at the 8th Annual Information Governance and eDisclosure Summit, to discuss emerging judicial expectations for eDisclosure.
Presented By: Justice Frank Clarke
We surveyed our network of General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officers from leading organisations to find out their biggest challenges for the next 12 months and more specifically what they will be investing in to overcome them. Download the extensive results infographic and find out what the big focuses are for GCs and CCOs in 2014.... Full Article »
- Rugby Football Union Head of Legal Interview: Tackling Skyrocketing Costs and Vendor Relationships 12/18/2014
- Tackling Data Protection Challenges when Managing Personal Data 12/18/2014
- How Are General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officers Investing in the Future 2014 12/18/2014
- Giving Your Patent Portfolio Super Powers 12/18/2014
- Information Governance & eDiscovery eBook: Preparing for Tomorrow Today 8/29/2014
- The Top 15 investment priorities for Information Governance and eDiscovery Professionals in 2013 – 2014 8/29/2014
We surveyed our network of General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officers from leading organisations to find out their biggest challenges for the next 12 months and more specifically what they will be investing in to overcome them. Full Article »
Caroline Parks, Legal Counsel at the British Heart Foundation discusses managing personal data to ensure that you remain compliant. Watch this in-depth interview with Caroline to discover how they overcome the challenges related to managing personal data and what the EU Data Protection Regulation means fro them. Full Video »
- Rugby Football Union Head of Legal Interview: Tackling Skyrocketing Costs and Vendor Relationships
- Global Processes and Regulatory Compliance: Detection Strategies and Compliance Reviews – The Corporate Context
- The UK Bribery Act: New regulatory controls/criminal offences to be brought in by the UK Bribery Act in July 2011
Setting Up A Cross-Border Risk Intelligence Platform at Credit Suisse - An Interview with Ralph EbertContributor: Gerald Clarke
The management of risk in eDiscovery is essential in any company. We spoke with Ralph Ebert, Director and Head of Global Financial Intelligence Unit at Credit Suisse about what was involved in founding their risk intelligence platform and how to choose measures to gauge the performance of the platform. He also spoke on the topic of communicating a shifting legal landscape internally. Full Podcast »
Understanding the do's and don'ts of intellectual property can be a tricky business in the ever-shifting, modern, global legal environment. For this reason we spoke with intellectual property experts including Joakim Hammarsjö, Managing Director at Sandvik Intellectual Property AB and Magnus Johansson, Corporate Intellectual Property Counsel at Kongsberg Automotive to compile a list of the 10 Commandments of Nordic IPR. Full Whitepaper »